According to Bloomberg, suppliers in China are working on two new iPhones with larger displays. The display screens on the new phones will be 4.7 inches and 5.5 inches, and the phones will also be rounder and thinner. The current screens on the current 5S and 5C models measure 4 inches. The phones are expected to be at retailers around September, 2014.
Bigger iPhones on the way
- EU demands Apple pay EUR13 billion taxes
- Peer-to-peer payment app
- 'Privacy is a fundamental human right'
- Malware discovered
- Requests track access
- VF interview: Talks about Apple letter
- Stock down 7%
- Offers free Beats headphones to students
- Ads targeted to bank balance patent
- Criticizes Apple Music's non-payment of artists