YouTube user Marques Brownlee makes a video showing what he claims is an iPhone 6 display obtained from the factory. Previous iPhone displays are made of a weaker material called Gorilla Glass. In the video, he shows that the sapphire crystal display is extremely resistant to scratches, falls, and even knife stabs.
Sapphire crystal display leaked
iPhone 6 Sapphire Crystal Display!
- EU demands Apple pay EUR13 billion taxes
- Peer-to-peer payment app
- 'Privacy is a fundamental human right'
- Malware discovered
- Requests track access
- VF interview: Talks about Apple letter
- Stock down 7%
- Offers free Beats headphones to students
- Ads targeted to bank balance patent
- Criticizes Apple Music's non-payment of artists