After three years of dating Barack Obama marries Michelle Robinson at Trinity United Church in Chicago, Illinois. At the wedding, their first dance is to Stevie Wonder’s You and I. Michelle says that in Barack’s vows, he promises her a life that will be interesting. At the time she is 28 and he is 31.
Robinson, Obama marry
- Criticizes Michelle Obama's Clinton support
- Wraps up summer trip
- Obama 'tired of talking about Trump'
- Believes Trump will not be president
- Obama has done 'a lousy job'
- Obama asks congress for emergency funds
- Declares State of Emergency
- Halts coal leases
- Holds gun policy town hall
- Addresses gun control on CNN