Just as the U.S. has conducted operations against terrorists elsewhere, there is no legal reason preventing you from targeting ISIL in Syria
Rubio: Congress doesn’t need to OK airstrikes
- Wraps up summer trip
- Libyan forces capture mosque, prison from ISIS
- 22 dead in Turkey wedding suicide bomb
- Claims responsibility for attack
- Obama 'tired of talking about Trump'
- Frees 'human shields'
- Believes Trump will not be president
- Obama has done 'a lousy job'
- Obama asks congress for emergency funds
- UN denounces Nigeria terror attacks