It is reported that Turkey has agreed that the U.S. may use its airbase at Incirlik to launch air strikes on ISIS. Turkey’s decision comes one day after a telephone discussion between Presidents Obama and Erdogan. US officials decline to give details of the agreement with Turkey, and spokesmen decline to confirm it officially, saying it was up to Turkey to confirm. Turkish officials decline to comment on the report.
Turkey to permit U.S. strikes on ISIS
- Three ex-diplomats arrested
- Wraps up summer trip
- Libyan forces capture mosque, prison from ISIS
- 22 dead in Turkey wedding suicide bomb
- Claims responsibility for attack
- Obama 'tired of talking about Trump'
- Frees 'human shields'
- Believes Trump will not be president
- Obama has done 'a lousy job'
- Obama asks congress for emergency funds