David Bundy, the father of future rancher Cliven Bundy, applies for permission to graze cattle on federally owned land in the Gold Butte area north of Las Vegas. The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) grants the request.
Father begins grazing cattle on BLM land
- Hannity: Bundy remarks 'repugnant'
- Bundy, Jones: standoff start of new revolution
- Bundy: MLK would support me
- Demands Sheriff investigate BLM
- Bundy, others dispute 'racist' label
- Dwindling Tea Party support
- BLM not involved in Bundy deal
- Local police worried about increasing tensions
- Official: Bundy acted within his rights
- Bundy critical of 'domestic terrorist' label