A federal court judge rules that Bundy’s cattle may be removed if he does not move them himself and pay the $300,000 he owes in grazing fees. Bundy’s cattle are grazing on the habitat of the desert tortoise, which is protected by the Bureau of Land Management. Bundy has declined to pay grazing fees since 1993 and has received multiple warnings, but he says that he has rights to the land over the BLM because his Mormon ancestors worked the land before the BLM was formed.
Receives warning about cattle
- Hannity: Bundy remarks 'repugnant'
- Bundy, Jones: standoff start of new revolution
- Bundy: MLK would support me
- Demands Sheriff investigate BLM
- Bundy, others dispute 'racist' label
- Dwindling Tea Party support
- BLM not involved in Bundy deal
- Local police worried about increasing tensions
- Official: Bundy acted within his rights
- Bundy critical of 'domestic terrorist' label