McGregor will earn around $20 million from his fight with Alvarez. $5m comes from his fight fee plus sponsorship money, mainly from Reebok, then a share of the PPV revenue, which looks set to top the number of buys for his rematch with Nate Diaz at UFC 202
$20 million payday
- Arum: Pacquiao 'is there' to fight McGregor if Mayweather fight falls through
- Farrell: I 'should check in' on Conor McGregor's baby
- 'Coach' Kavanagh receives bus hire inquiry
- Nelson: Mayweather fight has 'been on McGregor's radar for a long time'
- Watch The Throne promo
- McGregor's top 10 press conference moments
- Dillashaw coach: Thousands of years ago, Conor McGregor would probably be the king
- Mayweather: McGregor a 'tough competitor'
- Showtime exec: McGregor-Mayweather goal is 'early fall'
- Beats by Dre announces McGregor sponsorship