To see the way that last fight went, I can’t live with it…The last fight, mid-round, I wasn’t listening, I wasn’t paying attention. That was one of the errors I made…I was a little bit heavy around the mid-section, I was over-trained and it came back and bit me in the ass…I’m looking forward to the rematch; to going back out and showing what we have learned…I’m working my nuts off for this rematch. Believe me on that. I’m feeling very confident that I’ll go in and toy with this man. He was one or two shots from being done.
An Evening with John Kavanagh talk
- Sends Mothers' Day message
- Aldo: McGregor-Mayweather won't happen
- Shares pregnancy photo
- Ferguson tells McGregor to 'defend or vacate' lightweight title
- Announces partnership with HR Owen
- Rogan: McGregor could be the 'touch of death' for Mayweather
- Sonnen: McGregor-Mayweather fight 'is on'
- McGregor joins SBG boxing class
- Muscle Madness fan promo
- Shares video of nephew