UFC numbers confirm McGregor is the biggest draw in the sport. McGregor has headlined three of five pay-per-view events that gained more than a million buys in the past ten months. Including his strong performance as the headliner of UFC 189, McGregor has sold a total of 5,275,000 pay-per-views in four outings at the top of the card. For comparison, Georges St-Pierre’s last six efforts after UFC 100 sold 4,635,000. The four cards Brock Lesnar headlined between 2009 and 2011 had 4,095,000 total buys. Also, each of the four events McGregor has headlined in Las Vegas produced more gate revenue than any prior show held in the city.
Confirmed as the biggest ticket in UFC history
- Roach hopes St-Pierre fights McGregor in the last fight of his deal
- McGregor appearance booked for Liverpool on April 8
- Fan video: McGregor-Mayweather fight breakdown
- Corbin would like to 'slam' McGregor's head
- McGregor's Lamborghini towed
- Khan: 'Bam-bam-bam' to drop McGregor
- Kavanagh: McGregor wrote list of things he did wrong after winning Aldo fight
- Bisping: McGregor will 'forever be the featherweight champ'
- Holloway wants McGregor rematch
- McGregor 'looking forward' to Diaz trilogy fight