UFC numbers confirm McGregor is the biggest draw in the sport. McGregor has headlined three of five pay-per-view events that gained more than a million buys in the past ten months. Including his strong performance as the headliner of UFC 189, McGregor has sold a total of 5,275,000 pay-per-views in four outings at the top of the card. For comparison, Georges St-Pierre’s last six efforts after UFC 100 sold 4,635,000. The four cards Brock Lesnar headlined between 2009 and 2011 had 4,095,000 total buys. Also, each of the four events McGregor has headlined in Las Vegas produced more gate revenue than any prior show held in the city.
Confirmed as the biggest ticket in UFC history
- Rogan: Mayweather can't pull as many PPVs as McGregor
- Rogan: McGregor can beat Mayweather using MMA gloves
- Artist creates 25ft mural
- Files for trademark on 'The Notorious' nickname
- Nunes: I'm the female Conor McGregor
- Silva wants a catchweight superfight with McGregor
- Kavanagh hints at McGregor-Mayweather fight
- Bookmakers open odds on Mayweather-McGregor fight
- Named one of Forbes ‘30 under 30 Europe’
- Mayweather: Why is Dana White making all the money, when McGregor's fighting?'