UFC numbers confirm McGregor is the biggest draw in the sport. McGregor has headlined three of five pay-per-view events that gained more than a million buys in the past ten months. Including his strong performance as the headliner of UFC 189, McGregor has sold a total of 5,275,000 pay-per-views in four outings at the top of the card. For comparison, Georges St-Pierre’s last six efforts after UFC 100 sold 4,635,000. The four cards Brock Lesnar headlined between 2009 and 2011 had 4,095,000 total buys. Also, each of the four events McGregor has headlined in Las Vegas produced more gate revenue than any prior show held in the city.
Confirmed as the biggest ticket in UFC history
- Anik: GSP vs McGregor would be biggest fight in UFC history
- Bayless: Mayweather wants no part of McGregor
- The Negotiation fan-made video
- Coach: Nurmagomedov won't wait to fight McGregor if he boxes Mayweather
- St-Pierre coach wants return bout with McGregor or Bisping
- Roach: Mayweather-McGregor ‘looks like it’s gonna happen’
- London Face Off: McGregor taunts Aldo about not bringing belt
- Working The Bag video
- Power talks about growing up with McGregor
- McGregor: Kardashian ass comment 'was a compliment'