UFC numbers confirm McGregor is the biggest draw in the sport. McGregor has headlined three of five pay-per-view events that gained more than a million buys in the past ten months. Including his strong performance as the headliner of UFC 189, McGregor has sold a total of 5,275,000 pay-per-views in four outings at the top of the card. For comparison, Georges St-Pierre’s last six efforts after UFC 100 sold 4,635,000. The four cards Brock Lesnar headlined between 2009 and 2011 had 4,095,000 total buys. Also, each of the four events McGregor has headlined in Las Vegas produced more gate revenue than any prior show held in the city.
Confirmed as the biggest ticket in UFC history
- GQ's ‘Most Stylish Man of the Year’ nomination
- Dunphy: McGregor should not be nominated for RTE sportsperson of the year
- Roach: McGregor-Mayweather fight will never happen
- Beats ad appearance
- Swanson: I don't like McGregor, he's a prick
- Swanson: McGregor should've been stripped 'a long time ago'
- Kangaroo punch meme
- Aldo calls McGregor, Kavanagh 'pieces of shit'
- Luxury vacation video
- 147th ranked in sport and entertainment world