Diaz is fined 2.5% or $50,000 of his $2 million purse from UFC 202 for throwing water bottles at McGregor during the fight’s press conference. He will also have to carry out 50 hours of community service. Despite Diaz throwing the bottles first, he receives a lesser fine than McGregor, who was fined $150,000.
Diaz fined $50,000 for bottle throwing incident
- Rogan: McGregor could be the 'touch of death' for Mayweather
- Sonnen: McGregor-Mayweather fight 'is on'
- McGregor joins SBG boxing class
- Muscle Madness fan promo
- Shares video of nephew
- Woodley: McGregor-Mayweather 'good for UFC'
- Arum: UFC wants half of McGregor's purse
- Leonard: McGregor won't last one round against Mayweather
- Roach: McGregor 'is not that good of a fighter'
- Lee brought in to prep Mayweather for McGregor fight