Diaz is fined 2.5% or $50,000 of his $2 million purse from UFC 202 for throwing water bottles at McGregor during the fight’s press conference. He will also have to carry out 50 hours of community service. Despite Diaz throwing the bottles first, he receives a lesser fine than McGregor, who was fined $150,000.
Diaz fined $50,000 for bottle throwing incident
- McGregor Walk music video
- Cowherd: McGregor should 'tackle' Mayweather to win
- Ferguson: 'Money made McGregor 'soft'
- Ferguson says he will ‘end’ McGregor with snap-jitsu
- Alvarez: McGregor-Mayweather fight 'a joke for boxing'
- Anik: GSP vs McGregor would be biggest fight in UFC history
- Bayless: Mayweather wants no part of McGregor
- The Negotiation fan-made video
- Coach: Nurmagomedov won't wait to fight McGregor if he boxes Mayweather
- St-Pierre coach wants return bout with McGregor or Bisping