Diaz is fined 2.5% or $50,000 of his $2 million purse from UFC 202 for throwing water bottles at McGregor during the fight’s press conference. He will also have to carry out 50 hours of community service. Despite Diaz throwing the bottles first, he receives a lesser fine than McGregor, who was fined $150,000.
Diaz fined $50,000 for bottle throwing incident
- Kavanagh: 'Crazy' not to have Taylor, Conlan on undercard
- Bradley joins McGregor training camp
- Cormier: McGregor 'the greatest promoter of all time'
- Woodley: Mayweather said 'Conor's gonna be pissed when he finds out how much money I'm making'
- Conlan still hoping for place on McGregor-Mayweather undercard
- Kavanagh to object if Bayless gets to referee McGregor-Mayweather
- Pacquiao: McGregor-Mayweather will be 'boring'
- Guerrero: It doesn't matter if McGregor's a southpaw, Mayweather's too quick
- Lee: McGregor is on the decline
- Hopkins: Let fans watch McGregor-Mayweather for free