According to Clark County, Nevada, civil court records, McGregor has filed a petition for judicial review of his $150,000 fine for the water bottle fight with Nate Diaz before UFC 202. The suit names NSAC Executive Director Bennett and the NSAC as respondents. A hearing date has yet to be scheduled and there is no further comment from McGregor or Bennett.
McGregor petitions for judicial review of Nevada fine
- Kavanagh: McGregor wrote list of things he did wrong after winning Aldo fight
- Bisping: McGregor will 'forever be the featherweight champ'
- Holloway wants McGregor rematch
- McGregor 'looking forward' to Diaz trilogy fight
- Fan video: If Khan fought McGregor
- Motivation video
- Khan: McGregor is 'all talk'
- Mayweather living 'stress free' despite McGregor
- Dillashaw: McGregor has 'big holes' in his game
- White: McGregor can't fight Mayweather without the UFC