According to Clark County, Nevada, civil court records, McGregor has filed a petition for judicial review of his $150,000 fine for the water bottle fight with Nate Diaz before UFC 202. The suit names NSAC Executive Director Bennett and the NSAC as respondents. A hearing date has yet to be scheduled and there is no further comment from McGregor or Bennett.
McGregor petitions for judicial review of Nevada fine
- Watch The Throne promo
- McGregor's top 10 press conference moments
- Dillashaw coach: Thousands of years ago, Conor McGregor would probably be the king
- Mayweather: McGregor a 'tough competitor'
- Showtime exec: McGregor-Mayweather goal is 'early fall'
- Beats by Dre announces McGregor sponsorship
- Efron: Madonna is a UFC fan
- Conlan: McGregor 'definitely has boxing skill'
- Aldo: McGregor rematch 'will never happen'
- Holloway: 'Conor McGregor should be proud'