McGregor is stopped by Irish police in his orange McLaren 650S on Aungier St., Dublin, with pictures emerging of him being spoken to by an officer from Gardai. McGregor was driving the sports car and appeared happy to cooperate with the official during the exchange, and there is no indication of any wrongdoing.
Stopped by police while driving McLaren
- Power talks about growing up with McGregor
- McGregor: Kardashian ass comment 'was a compliment'
- McGregor: 'Floyd's a bitch and he's petrified'
- Fat Joe: Conor McGregor is God
- Atlas: McGregor should break rules to beat Mayweather
- GQ interview: I'd 'badly hurt' selfie takers if they come near my son
- '100 mill a knock f-ck what you think'
- Cowherd: Mayweather is 'boring', McGregor is 'our Ali'
- The Softer Side of Conor McGregor video
- McGregor praises Fertitta