The rematch between McGregor and Diaz is set for July 9, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The fight will take place at 170 pounds, 25 pounds above McGregor’s usual 145-pound fighting weight. Frankie Edgar will fight Jose Aldo for the interim featherweight title.
UFC 200: McGregor vs Diaz rematch announced
- Mayweather responds to McGregor's 'I run boxing' comments
- Unseen McGregor-Diaz video released
- Sends Mothers' Day message
- Aldo: McGregor-Mayweather won't happen
- Shares pregnancy photo
- Ferguson tells McGregor to 'defend or vacate' lightweight title
- Announces partnership with HR Owen
- Rogan: McGregor could be the 'touch of death' for Mayweather
- Sonnen: McGregor-Mayweather fight 'is on'
- McGregor joins SBG boxing class