TMZ reports that McGregor will miss out on a $10million (£7m) purse for the bout, and that UFC offered to fly McGregor from Iceland to the US, as well as to all the locations for a media tour, by private jet. McGRegor was also told that his gym would be flown with him and set up exactly as it is in Iceland, so that it would be ready for training as soon as he landed. Part of McGregor’s reasoning for not travelling to the US was that he had set up a tailor-made training camp in Europe.
UFC offered to recreate gym in US
- Calls McGregor a 'cry baby'
- Ridicules McGregor bike training
- Targets McGregor
- 'Creepy clown' not happy with McGregor's threat
- Tells UFC fighters to stop moaning
- Says McGregor’s 'spirit' is missing
- Wants 'historic' images of two belts
- Welcome To New York promo
- 'I've been focused the longest'
- Silva: McGregor fears Aldo