The final U.S. presidential debate is reported to have been seen by 76.1 million people, not including those who streamed the debate online. This figure is less than that of the first debate, but still the third highest in debate-watching history. Their September meeting attracted an audience of 84 million, but still the largest in the history of US presidential debates. The second debate was seen by 66.5 million people in the US, according to Nielsen.
76.1m watch final debate
- Trump talks with Taiwan president
- Ryan: I've patched things up with Trump
- Cincinnati rally
- Trump appoints Mattis as Secretary of Defense
- Trump, Pence speak at Carrier plant
- Will leave business to concentrate on Presidency
- Romney: Trump's vision 'connects with the American people'
- Appoints Mnuchin as treasury secretary
- Carrier: Trump saves 1000 jobs
- Announces 'Thank You Tour'