According to the Bloomberg Politics-Des Moines Register poll of likely GOP caucus voters, Cruz is leading in Iowa with 31% percent while Trump has 21%. A Fox News poll has Cruz leading Trump 28% to 26%.
Polls: Cruz leads Trump in Iowa
- Trump 'Glad to see Rousey lose fight'
- Trump meets tech leaders
- Trump picks Perry to head Energy Dept
- Trump names Cohn top economic advisor
- Gates compares Trump to JFK
- Trump, West meet
- Trump selects Tillerson as Secretary of State
- Trump denies Apprentice report
- Visits OSU victims, families and first responders
- 'He was a hero and inspired generations of future explorers'