Trump and Maples are married at the Plaza hotel in New York City. Maples wears a white peau de soie Carolina Herrera dress with a sweetheart neckline, a full veil, and a borrowed $2 million tiara. Trump’s father, Fred Trump, lifts the bride’s veil while Trump winks at her before planting a kiss on her cheek. The ceremony is presided over Rev. Arthur Caliandro of the Marble Collegiate Church. After vows, the guests burst into spontaneous applause. After the ceremony, guests are served a wedding feast of caviar, smoked fish, lamb, beef, tuna and turkey.
Trump, Maples marry
- Trump 'Glad to see Rousey lose fight'
- Trump meets tech leaders
- Trump picks Perry to head Energy Dept
- Trump names Cohn top economic advisor
- Gates compares Trump to JFK
- Trump, West meet
- Trump selects Tillerson as Secretary of State
- Trump denies Apprentice report
- Visits OSU victims, families and first responders
- 'He was a hero and inspired generations of future explorers'