The final U.S. presidential debate is reported to have been seen by 76.1 million people, not including those who streamed the debate online. This figure is less than that of the first debate, but still the third highest in debate-watching history. Their September meeting attracted an audience of 84 million, but still the largest in the history of US presidential debates. The second debate was seen by 66.5 million people in the US, according to Nielsen.
76.1m watch final debate
- Trump 'Glad to see Rousey lose fight'
- Trump meets tech leaders
- Trump picks Perry to head Energy Dept
- Trump names Cohn top economic advisor
- Gates compares Trump to JFK
- Trump, West meet
- Trump selects Tillerson as Secretary of State
- Trump denies Apprentice report
- Visits OSU victims, families and first responders
- 'He was a hero and inspired generations of future explorers'