University of Nevada students do not support Hillary’s $225,000 compensation for her upcoming October visit. In light of the school’s new tuition raise plans, students are upset with the large expense. Although the University says private funds will pay Hillary, some students feel as if the money could go towards tuition decreases. The undergraduate student body president comments that the University is trying to improve its offerings despite it negatively affecting current students. The event will be invitation only for philanthropists and investors who support the University, with various fees from $200 to $20,000. The Bill, Hillary, & Chelsea Clinton Foundation confirms the fall speech, however the Clinton team says the money will not go towards their own foundation.
Students upset over speaking fee
- FBI sends Clinton report to Congress
- Black and Brown Forum debate
- Told adviser to send sensitive messages 'nonsecure'
- Clinton ‘Two Faced,’ ‘Liar,’
- Clinton's comments 'terrifying'
- Proposes $2 billion Alzheimer's cure program
- Calls Clinton a liar
- Demands Clinton apology
- Says Trump is 'ISIS best recruiter'
- Supports Clinton in Iowa