A report says Canada is planning to send dozens of military personnel to Iraq, with the Canadian Forces soldiers expected to perform advisory roles from Baghdad without being involved in fighting in the field. The move is expected to be a Canadian initiative, not part of a wider NATO mission.
Canada to send advisors to Iraq
- Libyan forces capture mosque, prison from ISIS
- 22 dead in Turkey wedding suicide bomb
- Claims responsibility for attack
- Frees 'human shields'
- UN denounces Nigeria terror attacks
- Three Americans kidnapped
- Murder suspects arrested
- Iraqis push through Ramadi
- May raid gave US ISIS intelligence
- Iraq demands Turkish withdrawal