Five ISIS jihadists are seen in a video praising militants in the Sinai Peninsula for allegedly bringing down the Russian A321 passenger jet with 224 people on board. A Slavic-looking man wielding a knife, speaking both in Russian and Arabic, addresses President Vladimir Putin, warning the Russian leader that he would regret targeting ISIS in Syria. He threatens to continue taking down planes, invading countries, and killing people in retaliation for Russia’s military operation in Syria. Russia and Egypt say the group doesn’t possess the means to shoot down a plane.
ISIS releases video claiming revenge
- Libyan forces capture mosque, prison from ISIS
- 22 dead in Turkey wedding suicide bomb
- Claims responsibility for attack
- Frees 'human shields'
- UN denounces Nigeria terror attacks
- Murder suspects arrested
- Iraqis push through Ramadi
- May raid gave US ISIS intelligence
- Iraq demands Turkish withdrawal
- Sharm el-Sheikh flights cancelled