A poll of European attitudes towards ISIS shows that around one in six people in France support the group. The poll, carried out by ICM for Russian news agency Rossiya Segodnya, shows 16% of French citizens have a positive opinion of ISIS, also known as Islamic state, with the percentage increasing among younger respondents and peaking at 27% for those aged 18-24.
Poll: 16% of French support ISIS
- France sued over Titanic artefacts
- Libyan forces capture mosque, prison from ISIS
- 22 dead in Turkey wedding suicide bomb
- Claims responsibility for attack
- Frees 'human shields'
- UN denounces Nigeria terror attacks
- Murder suspects arrested
- Iraqis push through Ramadi
- May raid gave US ISIS intelligence
- Iraq demands Turkish withdrawal