U.S. officials claim there is significant evidence that a bomb brought down Russia’s plane over the Sinai Peninsula and U.S. investigators are focusing on ISIS operatives or sympathizers as the likely bombers. U.S. officials stress that while they believe it’s ‘likely’ that a bomb was on the plane, it’s still too early to conclude that for certain, and mechanical failure remains a possibility.
U.S.: ISIS bomb downed Russian plane
- Libyan forces capture mosque, prison from ISIS
- 22 dead in Turkey wedding suicide bomb
- Claims responsibility for attack
- Frees 'human shields'
- UN denounces Nigeria terror attacks
- Murder suspects arrested
- Iraqis push through Ramadi
- May raid gave US ISIS intelligence
- Iraq demands Turkish withdrawal
- 500 oil tankers destroyed