Rodger’s parents begin searching for him after his mother, Li Chin Rodger, receives his e-mailed manifesto. She first visits his YouTube page, where he often posts videos about himself, and views the video he has just posted describing his intent to carry out a massacre on the UCSB campus. She alerts his father, her ex-husband Peter, and the two drive separately to Santa Barbara to search for him. They are unable to find him.
Mother sees manifesto. Parents search for son
- Candle theft 911 call
- Fathers meet
- Why do girls hate me so much?
- Resigns over offensive comments
- Elliot Rodger born in London
- #YesAllWomen misogyny hashtag hits million uses
- Victims father criticizes politicians, NRA
- State gun laws proposed
- 'Joe the Plumber' attacks victims' parents
- Friends recall lonely social outcast