Offices of a prominent Israeli human rights group burn in a suspected arson attack. The attack comes on the heels of a wave of proposed legislation to label such groups as “foreign entities” follows several arson attacks by pro-settler groups.
Rights group office arson attack
- 21 Palestinians shot
- Rights group office arson attack
- Army surrounds village
- Announces Israel $6M research center
- Plans 11 Negev towns
- Obama, Netanyahu meet
- 'Iran will be destroyed within 25 years'
- Record sandstorm hits Isreal
- Kerry reaffirms support of Israel
- Will not allow Israel to be 'submerged' by refugees