Pope Francis celebrates his 78th birthday by handing out hundreds of sleeping bags to homeless people living on the streets in Vatican City. His archbishop in charge of charitable giving, Konrad Krajewski, leads a group of volunteers to distribute the bags.
Gives sleeping bags to homeless
- Vatican: not personal attack
- Responds to Pope: 'Disgraceful'
- Pope says Trump 'Not Christian'
- The Name of God is Mercy
- Met gay couple on US visit
- Davis meeting not an endorsement
- Comments on gay marriage licences, abuse victims, women priests
- Secret meeting with Pope
- Meets church child abuse victims
- Philadelphia open air mass