The actor enters the Hazelden Addiction Treatment Center in Lindstrom, Minnesota for help with his long term sobriety. The stay will span for several weeks.
- Widow, children settle estate claims
- Judge gives more time to settle dispute
- Banned use of image for 25 years
- Legal battle over estate
- Robin Williams interview
- 'Acclimating to the new normal'
- Sources: Lewy body dementia
- Ashes scattered in San Francisco Bay
- Autopsy: No drugs, no alcohol
- Gets Hummingbird tattoo to honor Robin Williams