A document shows that Williams refused a $600,000 offer from AEG Live to headline two shows at The Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas two years before his death. Sources say that Williams’s decision to turn down the offer, which came while he was shooting The Crazy Ones, indicates that he did not have money troubles.
Turned down Vegas offer
- Widow, children settle estate claims
- Judge gives more time to settle dispute
- Banned use of image for 25 years
- Legal battle over estate
- Robin Williams interview
- 'Acclimating to the new normal'
- Sources: Lewy body dementia
- Ashes scattered in San Francisco Bay
- Autopsy: No drugs, no alcohol
- Gets Hummingbird tattoo to honor Robin Williams