(Mork) came from Garry Marshall’s kid who saw Star Wars, and he went to his father and said, “Dad, why can’t they have an alien on ‘Happy Days’?” And Garry was like, “I don’t know, it will be weird.” But I think he did it as kind of a shout out to his son, as a one-off thing, and, I guess, just because it was so strange.
Wins Golden Globe
- Widow, children settle estate claims
- Judge gives more time to settle dispute
- Banned use of image for 25 years
- Legal battle over estate
- Robin Williams interview
- 'Acclimating to the new normal'
- Sources: Lewy body dementia
- Ashes scattered in San Francisco Bay
- Autopsy: No drugs, no alcohol
- Gets Hummingbird tattoo to honor Robin Williams