The UFC says neither Rousey nor current titleholder Nunes will take part in the week’s lone media session, Wednesday’s Ultimate Media Day, which is closed to the public. Ultimate Media Day will instead feature the remaining UFC 207 main-card fighters. Both fighters will, however, appear at the official weigh-in.
Will not take part in UFC 207 media activities
- Nunes: Rousey can come back
- Nunes: I'm the female Conor McGregor
- Mayweather: I'll coach Rousey if she's willing
- Rogan: Rousey likely won't return to fighting
- Mayweather sends Rousey message of support
- Breaks silence, posts about hitting 'rock bottom'
- Nunes: 'I’m going to have two belts like McGregor'
- Nunes: Rousey 'has always been overrated'
- Tarverdyan: 'It doesn't matter what people say'
- Rousey's mother wants to kill her coach