The UFC says neither Rousey nor current titleholder Nunes will take part in the week’s lone media session, Wednesday’s Ultimate Media Day, which is closed to the public. Ultimate Media Day will instead feature the remaining UFC 207 main-card fighters. Both fighters will, however, appear at the official weigh-in.
Will not take part in UFC 207 media activities
- Rousey to appear on Blindspot
- Holm doesn’t think she ‘broke’ Rousey
- Coach: Holm 'broke' Rousey
- Pena: Rousey threatened to sue sparring partners 'for a million dollars'
- Browne: 'I don't know' if Rousey will fight again
- Nunes issues public apology to Rousey
- White: Rousey is 'probably done' fighting
- Reigns: Rousey can succeed in WWE
- Visits Dakota Access Pipeline protest
- McGregor, Rousey biggest part of 2016 record UFC PPV views