Emanuel and Whitesell, owners of the UFC, have invited McGregor and the entire roster of over 500 to attend a two day UFC Athlete Retreat in Las Vegas in May. Various actors/actresses, athletes, musicians and others represented by WME/IMG will be appear and interact with the fighters. Fighters will also be able to discuss concerns with the owners. The retreat will end with a concert performed by an as yet unnamed WME/IMG represented artist.
UFC owners invite McGregor, entire roster, to Las Vegas retreat
- Mayweather: 'Conor McGregor, stop ducking and dodging'
- Opinion: McGregor is turning into everything he used to hate
- Sonnen: If McGregor lasts one round, boxing is 'fake'
- Roach hopes St-Pierre fights McGregor in the last fight of his deal
- McGregor appearance booked for Liverpool on April 8
- Fan video: McGregor-Mayweather fight breakdown
- Corbin would like to 'slam' McGregor's head
- McGregor's Lamborghini towed
- Khan: 'Bam-bam-bam' to drop McGregor
- Kavanagh: McGregor wrote list of things he did wrong after winning Aldo fight