Emanuel and Whitesell, owners of the UFC, have invited McGregor and the entire roster of over 500 to attend a two day UFC Athlete Retreat in Las Vegas in May. Various actors/actresses, athletes, musicians and others represented by WME/IMG will be appear and interact with the fighters. Fighters will also be able to discuss concerns with the owners. The retreat will end with a concert performed by an as yet unnamed WME/IMG represented artist.
UFC owners invite McGregor, entire roster, to Las Vegas retreat
- Farrell: I 'should check in' on Conor McGregor's baby
- 'Coach' Kavanagh receives bus hire inquiry
- Nelson: Mayweather fight has 'been on McGregor's radar for a long time'
- Watch The Throne promo
- McGregor's top 10 press conference moments
- Dillashaw coach: Thousands of years ago, Conor McGregor would probably be the king
- Mayweather: McGregor a 'tough competitor'
- Showtime exec: McGregor-Mayweather goal is 'early fall'
- Beats by Dre announces McGregor sponsorship
- Efron: Madonna is a UFC fan