Emanuel and Whitesell, owners of the UFC, have invited McGregor and the entire roster of over 500 to attend a two day UFC Athlete Retreat in Las Vegas in May. Various actors/actresses, athletes, musicians and others represented by WME/IMG will be appear and interact with the fighters. Fighters will also be able to discuss concerns with the owners. The retreat will end with a concert performed by an as yet unnamed WME/IMG represented artist.
UFC owners invite McGregor, entire roster, to Las Vegas retreat
- Power talks about growing up with McGregor
- McGregor: Kardashian ass comment 'was a compliment'
- McGregor: 'Floyd's a bitch and he's petrified'
- Fat Joe: Conor McGregor is God
- Atlas: McGregor should break rules to beat Mayweather
- GQ interview: I'd 'badly hurt' selfie takers if they come near my son
- '100 mill a knock f-ck what you think'
- Cowherd: Mayweather is 'boring', McGregor is 'our Ali'
- The Softer Side of Conor McGregor video
- McGregor praises Fertitta