Rossi comes fifth in warm up, some 0.27ss behind Andrea Iannone. The session had been designed to allow the riders to learn the new ‘special’ rear slick tyre, but rain meant riders could not do this. Team mate Jorge Lorenzo is 12th. As the session was wet, the race later could therefore be a 20 lap flag-to-flag race with a mandatory pit stop if the track dries. This would see riders use the original tyre allocation. If the race starts wet but dries, Race Direction have the ability to red flag the race and start a new ‘dry’ race of ten laps. If the circuit remains wet for the race, it will progress as a normal wet weather race for 25 laps.
5th in Warm Up
- British GP 'uncertain'
- British GP interview
- Wants to race new chassis, swingarm
- Admits Marquez has 2016 title in sight
- First stages of race 'a nightmare'
- Czech GP second place
- Brno qualifying traffic 'like central Rome'
- Sixth place on grid
- Says Brno track limits weren't made clear
- Friday Free Practice: 5th place