Paddy Power offers 250/1 on McGregor entering and winning WWE Royal Rumble, which takes place on 29 Jan. If McGregor did enter the Rumble he would most likely have the biggest target on his head since Vince McMahon put a $100,000 bounty out on Stone Cold Steve Austin at the 1999 edition.
Paddy Power offers 250/1 on McGregor to win WWE Royal Rumble
- Farrell: I 'should check in' on Conor McGregor's baby
- 'Coach' Kavanagh receives bus hire inquiry
- Nelson: Mayweather fight has 'been on McGregor's radar for a long time'
- Watch The Throne promo
- McGregor's top 10 press conference moments
- Dillashaw coach: Thousands of years ago, Conor McGregor would probably be the king
- Mayweather: McGregor a 'tough competitor'
- Showtime exec: McGregor-Mayweather goal is 'early fall'
- Beats by Dre announces McGregor sponsorship
- Efron: Madonna is a UFC fan