Paddy Power offers 250/1 on McGregor entering and winning WWE Royal Rumble, which takes place on 29 Jan. If McGregor did enter the Rumble he would most likely have the biggest target on his head since Vince McMahon put a $100,000 bounty out on Stone Cold Steve Austin at the 1999 edition.
Paddy Power offers 250/1 on McGregor to win WWE Royal Rumble
- Mayweather: 'Conor McGregor, stop ducking and dodging'
- Opinion: McGregor is turning into everything he used to hate
- Sonnen: If McGregor lasts one round, boxing is 'fake'
- Roach hopes St-Pierre fights McGregor in the last fight of his deal
- McGregor appearance booked for Liverpool on April 8
- Fan video: McGregor-Mayweather fight breakdown
- Corbin would like to 'slam' McGregor's head
- McGregor's Lamborghini towed
- Khan: 'Bam-bam-bam' to drop McGregor
- Kavanagh: McGregor wrote list of things he did wrong after winning Aldo fight