Paddy Power offers 250/1 on McGregor entering and winning WWE Royal Rumble, which takes place on 29 Jan. If McGregor did enter the Rumble he would most likely have the biggest target on his head since Vince McMahon put a $100,000 bounty out on Stone Cold Steve Austin at the 1999 edition.
Paddy Power offers 250/1 on McGregor to win WWE Royal Rumble
- Power talks about growing up with McGregor
- McGregor: Kardashian ass comment 'was a compliment'
- McGregor: 'Floyd's a bitch and he's petrified'
- Fat Joe: Conor McGregor is God
- Atlas: McGregor should break rules to beat Mayweather
- GQ interview: I'd 'badly hurt' selfie takers if they come near my son
- '100 mill a knock f-ck what you think'
- Cowherd: Mayweather is 'boring', McGregor is 'our Ali'
- The Softer Side of Conor McGregor video
- McGregor praises Fertitta