NBC reports that President Trump could put sanctions on Iran, in response to the continuous terrorist activity and repeated ballistic missile tests. Iran insists that it did not break the current nuclear deal since the missile was not capable of delivering a nuclear warhead.
Trump may sanction Iran due to missile test
- Cook: I stand with 'Dreamers'
- Trump: 'My hands are too big'
- Stillitano: Trump could prevent US hosting 2026 World Cup
- Legend on Trump: 'He calls people liars because he is a liar'
- Trump meets Harvey flood victims after Texas return
- Trump to flood survivors: 'Have a good time!'
- Trump: South Korea 'appeasement' talk will not work
- Trump ends DACA, with 6-month delay
- White: Trump will be watching fight
- White: People need to give McGregor and Trump a chance