Clinton’s memoir, titled Hard Choices, is released. It describes her world travels and her work as a public diplomat. The book leaves out several important political events, including the Edward Snowden scandal, and is noted for its lack of White House gossip, or observations about other politicians.
Hard Choices published
Add your comments below...
- Trump won’t pursue charges against Clinton
- 76.1m watch final debate
- FBI sends Clinton report to Congress
- Black and Brown Forum debate
- Told adviser to send sensitive messages 'nonsecure'
- Clinton ‘Two Faced,’ ‘Liar,’
- Clinton's comments 'terrifying'
- Proposes $2 billion Alzheimer's cure program
- Calls Clinton a liar
- Demands Clinton apology