The $1-per-post program finishes. Since May, 2014, Newslines writers added over 26,000 posts and received over $26,000 in rewards. The first part of Newslines’ revenue-share system — a system that allows qualified writers to become editors and to be paid for their edits — has been completed. The second stage of the system — which calculates the revenue share amounts for each post – is currently being programmed and is due for official release by the end of January.
$1-per-post program finishes at 26,000 posts
Add your comments below...
- #ResignSturgeon billboard and aerial banner campaign
- The Majority
- News Rewired talk
- NewsBlocks launches Blockchain-based trusted news platform
- NewsBlocks reaches Great British Entrepreneur Contest finals
- World News Media Congress panel
- The National Interview
- Passes three million monthly page views
- Enters Entrepreneurial Spark
- Return to Scotland