Kevin Poulsen, a contributing editor at Wired, launched swartzfiles.com, a compilation of documents, photographs and videos related to Swartz that are released by the U.S. Secret Service under his ongoing Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the agency. According to Poulsen, the Secret Service is releasing a new batch of documents approximately every other month. The site also includes FOIA documents released by the FBI, the U.S. Marshals Service, and documents voluntarily released by MIT and JSTOR.
VTS 01 1
- 'Made the Internet a thriving ecosystem'
- 'A kid genius. A soul, a conscience'
- White House petition response
- Documentary release
- 'The Internet's Own Boy' trailer released
- Anonymous hacks MIT one year after death
- Documentary premieres at Sundance
- 'The Day We Fight Back' protest announced
- Father wants MIT to admit its part in son's death