David Bundy brings his family, including his two-year old son Cliven, from Bundyville, Arizona and buys a 160-acre ranch in Clark County, Nevada from Raoul and Ruth Leavitt. Water rights are transferred to Bundy’s land, but do not impact the federally managed land surrounding the ranch.
Bundy family buys ranch in Nevada
- Hannity: Bundy remarks 'repugnant'
- Bundy, Jones: standoff start of new revolution
- Bundy: MLK would support me
- Demands Sheriff investigate BLM
- Bundy, others dispute 'racist' label
- Dwindling Tea Party support
- BLM not involved in Bundy deal
- Local police worried about increasing tensions
- Official: Bundy acted within his rights
- Bundy critical of 'domestic terrorist' label