A Pentagon investigation, which threatens Allen’s pending appointment as NATO’s supreme allied commander in Europe, involves about 15 investigators working seven days a week could take months to complete. A defense official tells the Times there is no evidence so far of security violations, but that half a dozen of the e-mails may be considered embarrassing.
Kelley, Allen probe focusses on 60 emails
- Kelley defends herself
- Kelly to lose honorary consul status
- Kelley, Allen probe focusses on 60 emails
- Emails reveal Multi-Billion Dollar Deal
- Petraeus, Allen, asked Kelley to stop Bubba the Love Sponge deep-frying a Koran
- Kelley, Broadwell, were guests at White House
- London Telegraph: Kelley sister dated Charlie Crist
- Shirtless FBI agent: Photo was joke emailed to friends
- "Shirtless FBI agent" revealed
- Allen - Kelley emails "like phone sex"