Malaysia still remains stable despite weaknesses coming from the external front, including lower oil prices and the situation in the eurozone. The government has since revised the fiscal deficit projection to a manageable target of 3.2 per cent of GDP for 2015.
Malaysian economy stable
- Deputy Prime Minister fired
- Human rights status boosted
- Airport is sinking
- 70 Malaysian soldiers join ISIS
- Singapore police freeze bank accounts
- Two suspected ISIS terrorists held
- Suspected Malaysian ISIS militants arrested
- Malaysian economy stable
- Singapore Central Bank assists corruption probe
- CEO: airline 'Technically Bankrupt'