A source says a subpoena has been issued to Blumenthal. The source declined to be publicly identified because of the ongoing probe of the Benghazi attack. The source says the House panel has “a number of questions” for Blumenthal, including whether he had any business arrangements that led him to frequently email Clinton about Libya when she was secretary of state. Rep. Cummings, the ranking Democrat on the panel, says the committee’s decision to have the U.S. Marshals Service deliver the subpoena to Blumenthal’s home is “heavy-handed.”
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary about 112, 2012 Benghazi Attack, Elijah Cummings, Hillary Clinton, Sidney Blumenthal, extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
- Trump won’t pursue charges against Clinton
- 76.1m watch final debate
- FBI sends Clinton report to Congress
- Black and Brown Forum debate
- Told adviser to send sensitive messages 'nonsecure'
- Clinton ‘Two Faced,’ ‘Liar,’
- Clinton's comments 'terrifying'
- Proposes $2 billion Alzheimer's cure program
- Calls Clinton a liar
- Demands Clinton apology