McGregor, estimated to be worth €140 million, enters Ireland’s Rich List at 111 and is the second highest new entrant. He was beat by a young tech entrepreneur, Tommy Kelly, who operates eShopworld, which makes cross border shopping easier. Kelly is estimated to be worth around €150 million.
McGregor enters Ireland’s Rich List at 111
- Attar: McGregor team focusing solely on legal matters
- McGregor, Cowley negotiating plea deal
- No.4 on Forbes Highest Paid Athletes list
- The Mountain: I'd take down McGregor in 10 seconds
- White to meet McGregor in Las Vegas
- Covington: McGregor a 'coked up little leprechaun'
- Calls Tennessee whiskey ageing process 'a crime'
- UFC wanted Khabib-McGregor, GSP-Diaz lightweight tournament
- Johnson compliments McGregor
- White, McGregor to meet in Liverpool