McGregor’s Q&A London event at O2 Arena’s Indigo on Saturday evening is cancelled. An Evening with Conor McGregor – Up Close and Personal was set to be attended by hundreds of the Irishman’s adoring fans, some of whom had paid close to £1,100 to have a meet and greet with him. Multiple sources confirm that the intimate Q&A, which was meant to be chaired by former UFC welterweight Dan Hardy, has been called off, but the cause for the event’s cancellation is unknown. McGregor was expected to give fans an update on when he plans on returning to the Octagon.
McGregor’s London Q&A cancelled
- White confirms McGregor 'will fight again'
- Charges dropped over alleged Florida robbery
- Announces retirement from MMA
- Gives team talk to Boston Bruins
- Arrested after smashing fan's phone
- McGregor float at Malta Carnival
- Celebrates mum's 60th birthday in the Versace Mansion
- Wear matching purple suits at Super Bowl
- Denies claim he fathered woman's daughter
- Welcomes second child