McGregor’s Q&A London event at O2 Arena’s Indigo on Saturday evening is cancelled. An Evening with Conor McGregor – Up Close and Personal was set to be attended by hundreds of the Irishman’s adoring fans, some of whom had paid close to £1,100 to have a meet and greet with him. Multiple sources confirm that the intimate Q&A, which was meant to be chaired by former UFC welterweight Dan Hardy, has been called off, but the cause for the event’s cancellation is unknown. McGregor was expected to give fans an update on when he plans on returning to the Octagon.
McGregor’s London Q&A cancelled
- Attar: McGregor team focusing solely on legal matters
- McGregor, Cowley negotiating plea deal
- No.4 on Forbes Highest Paid Athletes list
- The Mountain: I'd take down McGregor in 10 seconds
- White to meet McGregor in Las Vegas
- Covington: McGregor a 'coked up little leprechaun'
- Calls Tennessee whiskey ageing process 'a crime'
- UFC wanted Khabib-McGregor, GSP-Diaz lightweight tournament
- Johnson compliments McGregor
- White, McGregor to meet in Liverpool