McGregor’s Q&A London event at O2 Arena’s Indigo on Saturday evening is cancelled. An Evening with Conor McGregor – Up Close and Personal was set to be attended by hundreds of the Irishman’s adoring fans, some of whom had paid close to £1,100 to have a meet and greet with him. Multiple sources confirm that the intimate Q&A, which was meant to be chaired by former UFC welterweight Dan Hardy, has been called off, but the cause for the event’s cancellation is unknown. McGregor was expected to give fans an update on when he plans on returning to the Octagon.
McGregor’s London Q&A cancelled
- Video: McGregor is better at WWE than John Cena
- UFC ranks McGregor vs. Diaz fights as top two fights in UFC history
- St-Pierre rejects McGregor 'money fight'
- McGregor to lose UFC lightweight belt to Ferguson-Nurmagomedov winner on April 7
- McGregor defies 'Beast from the East' as he trains in the snow
- McGregor: Mayweather rematch will not happen
- Nurmagomedov: McGregor's UFC career is over - '100%' getting stripped
- McGregor takes son to gym
- Malignaggi: McGregor won't risk an ‘a** whooping’ from me
- Kavanagh: McGregor should fight Nurmagomedov or Ferguson before Diaz