The Nevada Athletic Commission suspends McGregor and Nurmagomedov for at least 10 days after their fight at UFC 229 ended with brawls spreading into the crowd. The suspensions are effective from October 15th but could be extended after the events have been investigated further. Nurmagomedov says he will quit UFC if one of his fellow fighters is punished for his role in the aftermath of the Russian’s victory over McGregor last Saturday.
Suspended for at least 10 days
- McGregor: 'I was in the wrong'
- White confirms McGregor 'will fight again'
- Charges dropped over alleged Florida robbery
- Announces retirement from MMA
- Gives team talk to Boston Bruins
- Arrested after smashing fan's phone
- McGregor float at Malta Carnival
- Celebrates mum's 60th birthday in the Versace Mansion
- Wear matching purple suits at Super Bowl
- Denies claim he fathered woman's daughter