The Nevada Athletic Commission suspends McGregor and Nurmagomedov for at least 10 days after their fight at UFC 229 ended with brawls spreading into the crowd. The suspensions are effective from October 15th but could be extended after the events have been investigated further. Nurmagomedov says he will quit UFC if one of his fellow fighters is punished for his role in the aftermath of the Russian’s victory over McGregor last Saturday.
Suspended for at least 10 days
- Immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds in New York
- Releases Sole Fury sneaker
- McGregor's hopes of Nurmagomedov rematch dashed by UFC
- Responds After NFL Fans Ridicule Throw Attempt
- McGregor visits Taylor after her titles victory
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'
- Suspended for at least 10 days
- McGregor calls for rematch
- White: McGregor ‘upset’ about loss, doesn’t care about brawl
- Nurmagomedov apologises at post fight press conference