McGregor ramps up his fight preparation with altitude chamber, cryotherapy and underwater treadmill training, at the UFC Performance Institute in Las Vegas. Using the state-of-the-art facilities, McGregor is working with his team to achieve optimum results. In the altitude chamber he pushes his body to the limit in extreme conditions by giving it the ultimate aerobic test. On the underwater treadmill, he uses resistance to gradually build up endurance. Recovery is done at incredibly low temperatures in the cryogenic tank, where sub zero conditions aid and assist muscles with rest and repair.
Video: Endurance training on underwater treadmill
- Odds cut on McGregor entering 'I'm A Celebrity...2018'
- Suspended for at least 10 days
- McGregor calls for rematch
- White: McGregor ‘upset’ about loss, doesn’t care about brawl
- Nurmagomedov apologises at post fight press conference
- Nurmagomedov pleads with White to award belt
- Post-fight chaos: Nurmagomedov brawls in crowd, McGregor attacked in octagon
- Nurmagomedov defeats McGregor at UFC 229
- Nurmagomedov leaves press conference before McGregor shows up
- Finger injury ahead of fight