McGregor ramps up his fight preparation with altitude chamber, cryotherapy and underwater treadmill training, at the UFC Performance Institute in Las Vegas. Using the state-of-the-art facilities, McGregor is working with his team to achieve optimum results. In the altitude chamber he pushes his body to the limit in extreme conditions by giving it the ultimate aerobic test. On the underwater treadmill, he uses resistance to gradually build up endurance. Recovery is done at incredibly low temperatures in the cryogenic tank, where sub zero conditions aid and assist muscles with rest and repair.
Video: Endurance training on underwater treadmill
Conor McGregor ramps up Floyd Mayweather preparation
- Video: McGregor is better at WWE than John Cena
- UFC ranks McGregor vs. Diaz fights as top two fights in UFC history
- St-Pierre rejects McGregor 'money fight'
- McGregor to lose UFC lightweight belt to Ferguson-Nurmagomedov winner on April 7
- McGregor defies 'Beast from the East' as he trains in the snow
- McGregor: Mayweather rematch will not happen
- Nurmagomedov: McGregor's UFC career is over - '100%' getting stripped
- McGregor takes son to gym
- Malignaggi: McGregor won't risk an ‘a** whooping’ from me
- Kavanagh: McGregor should fight Nurmagomedov or Ferguson before Diaz