McGregor ramps up his fight preparation with altitude chamber, cryotherapy and underwater treadmill training, at the UFC Performance Institute in Las Vegas. Using the state-of-the-art facilities, McGregor is working with his team to achieve optimum results. In the altitude chamber he pushes his body to the limit in extreme conditions by giving it the ultimate aerobic test. On the underwater treadmill, he uses resistance to gradually build up endurance. Recovery is done at incredibly low temperatures in the cryogenic tank, where sub zero conditions aid and assist muscles with rest and repair.
Video: Endurance training on underwater treadmill
Conor McGregor ramps up Floyd Mayweather preparation
Add your comments below...
- Kavanagh hoping for year-end McGregor fight
- McGregor sends World Cup message to Pogba
- McGregor spars with Quavo in studio
- Attends World Cup final
- Putin, McGregor meet
- Second pregnancy announcement
- McGregor's Cadillac Escalade impounded
- White: 'We're not talking about a McGregor fight right now'
- McGregor given sculpture for 30th birthday
- Nurmagomedov fight to go to Ferguson if McGregor misses deadline