Trump’s campaign fires a staffer for having placed racist posts on Facebook. The terminated worker made numerous inappropriate posts dating as far back as 2007. President Obama and Al Sharpton’s daughter are among the people said to have been mentioned, although the person in question, Nunberg, says he does not remember writing them. One of Trump’s advisers confirms that Nunberg is no longer associated with the Donald J. Trump for president campaign,
Staffer fired for racist posts
- Cook: I stand with 'Dreamers'
- Trump: 'My hands are too big'
- Stillitano: Trump could prevent US hosting 2026 World Cup
- Legend on Trump: 'He calls people liars because he is a liar'
- Trump meets Harvey flood victims after Texas return
- Trump to flood survivors: 'Have a good time!'
- Trump: South Korea 'appeasement' talk will not work
- Trump ends DACA, with 6-month delay
- White: Trump will be watching fight
- White: People need to give McGregor and Trump a chance