Trump and Maples are married at the Plaza hotel in New York City. Maples wears a white peau de soie Carolina Herrera dress with a sweetheart neckline, a full veil, and a borrowed $2 million tiara. Trump’s father, Fred Trump, lifts the bride’s veil while Trump winks at her before planting a kiss on her cheek. The ceremony is presided over Rev. Arthur Caliandro of the Marble Collegiate Church. After vows, the guests burst into spontaneous applause. After the ceremony, guests are served a wedding feast of caviar, smoked fish, lamb, beef, tuna and turkey.
Trump, Maples marry
- Cook: I stand with 'Dreamers'
- Trump: 'My hands are too big'
- Stillitano: Trump could prevent US hosting 2026 World Cup
- Legend on Trump: 'He calls people liars because he is a liar'
- Trump meets Harvey flood victims after Texas return
- Trump to flood survivors: 'Have a good time!'
- Trump: South Korea 'appeasement' talk will not work
- Trump ends DACA, with 6-month delay
- White: Trump will be watching fight
- White: People need to give McGregor and Trump a chance