At SpaceX headquarters, Musk unveils Dragon V2, a cone-shaped reusable capsule designed to carry cargo and up to seven astronauts at a time to and from the International Space Station. The first manned test flight for Dragon V2 is expected before the end of 2016. According to a SpaceX, Dragon V2 will touch down on land with the accuracy of a helicopter.
Unveils Dragon V2 reusable capsule
SpaceX Dragon V2 | Flight Animation
Add your comments below...
- Musk announces SpaceX moon trip
- Trump meets tech leaders
- Lands Falcon 9 booster
- GQ Interview: Colonize Mars before WWIII
- Autopilot driverless car update
- Unveils ‘world’s most efficient’ solar panel
- Model X launch
- Crew Dragon capsule images
- Adds battery into DemandLogic system
- Support strut probably caused failure