The final U.S. presidential debate is reported to have been seen by 76.1 million people, not including those who streamed the debate online. This figure is less than that of the first debate, but still the third highest in debate-watching history. Their September meeting attracted an audience of 84 million, but still the largest in the history of US presidential debates. The second debate was seen by 66.5 million people in the US, according to Nielsen.
76.1m watch final debate
What's this? This is an unbiased just-the-facts news summary extracted from the original article by Newslines' contributors. To see the newsline of each topic, click the links below. Learn more
- Musk says Trump will be reinstated after 52% poll win
- Gadde permanently suspends Trump from Twitter
- Cook: I stand with 'Dreamers'
- Trump: 'My hands are too big'
- Stillitano: Trump could prevent US hosting 2026 World Cup
- Legend on Trump: 'He calls people liars because he is a liar'
- Trump meets Harvey flood victims after Texas return
- Trump to flood survivors: 'Have a good time!'
- Trump: South Korea 'appeasement' talk will not work
- Trump ends DACA, with 6-month delay